About this Blog

This is about the combination of two interests, Radio Control vehicles and Science Fiction models. This blog documents my science fiction spaceship and radio controlled vehicle projects.

Sunday 1 December 2019

Resilient cruiser part 7

I have flipped the model over and resumed working on the top again.
I have been trying to finish the communications tower and I think it's done.
I sprayed some grey primer just to make sure.
The whole communication tower assembly has been made removable for safer transport in the future. It has a number of small and fragile antenna arrays.
It is held onto the model with a strong magnet near the front and a small lip that mates with a tab at the rear.













Thanks for looking.
More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts in the Last 7 Days