About this Blog

This is about the combination of two interests, Radio Control vehicles and Science Fiction models. This blog documents my science fiction spaceship and radio controlled vehicle projects.

Saturday 23 March 2024

Tank Hull Spaceship part 2

I weathered the bridge interior and added 1/72 figures to the cockpit. Unfortunately I forgot to take photos of the result which is now hidden behind masking tape.

Then completed the surface detailing of the Tank Hull Spaceship.








The strap on boosters were made from wedding cake plastic fluted columns.






This was supposed to be a quick model but I found I had to add a lot of very small nurnies to make it look right.

As is the custom, after the completion of the detailing step out came the can of grey primer.














Next up paint and weathering.

Thanks for looking.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts in the Last 7 Days