About this Blog

This is about the combination of two interests, Radio Control vehicles and Science Fiction models. This blog documents my science fiction spaceship and radio controlled vehicle projects.

Wednesday 20 April 2022

Pocket Rocket part 2

 I found a 1/20 scale figure on ebay that I thought might be a good candidate for a pilot for the Pocket Rocket cockpit, with the bonus that he came with a helmet.


 Putting him next to the 1/20th MaK figure shows his cartoony proportions however I figured he would be easier to modify into a seated position.


I heated his knee area carefully and bent his legs down then sawed them off at the bottom of his jacket. The legs were then glued on to the front of his torso and fared in with some baking soda and thin superglue. He was then primed and painted, once again showcasing my poor figure painting skills. I added a small cushion of 2mm styrene so he sits at the right height in the cockpit.




Thanks for looking.

More soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts in the Last 7 Days