About this Blog

This is about the combination of two interests, Radio Control vehicles and Science Fiction models. This blog documents my science fiction spaceship and radio controlled vehicle projects.

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Resilient cruiser part 2

Its only been 3 years since part 1 (September 2016) but I am back on the Resilient cruiser.

See this blog entry from 2013 Unfinished Old Spaceship model Part 1 for the background story to this project.

As it happens the Resilient criuser part one page is the second most popular page on rcscifi.
Why that is, is a mystery to me but the photos feature on a lot of Pinterest pages which result in clicks coming from Pinterest going to the page.

I have started to detail the upper surface.

I was given a box of old broken transformer toys which took me a long time to disassemble into their constituents keeping the styrene and ABS parts (as well as the screws) and junking the rest. You will see a few of those bits show up on this project.




I also started on the Com tower using one of the small battery powered push light domes for the dish.
I have some other smaller dishes to add to this tower in keeping with the Ep 1 Radiant VII influence.





More soon...

Part3 is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts in the Last 7 Days